The route is marked with yellow advanced warning signs in the run up to The Tour. There are designated parking areas along sections of the route, details of their location and directions of how to get there are on the map below. Communities along the route have also organised events to support the race and there will be limited parking at these locations, further information is available on Discover Carmarthenshire's - What's on.
- Make sure you arrive as early as possible at least an hour before the race is estimated to arrive.
- Help reduce traffic on the day and car share, cycle or walk to your preferred location.
- All parking on this page will be free to use during the event. Except Park and ride, St.Catherines Walk, Carmarthen which is a pay and display car park, Pembrey Country Park (£3 for 2 hours and £5.50 for all day) and Cefn Crewil Farm at Bethlehem Hill who are accepting charity donations for parking.
- Carmarthen Park will close from 9:00am to ensure that the race can start safely.
- There will be disruptions to bus services in some parts of the county.
- Pembrey Country Park will close to vehicles between 12:00 - 14:00. There is no parking anywhere along the A484. Make sure you arrive in plenty of time to park.
- Don’t park on the route on the day. Vehicles obstructing the route will be towed away and you will have to pay a release fee.
Please plan ahead as traffic disruption is likely. Wherever you choose to watch the race, please remember you must be at your chosen location at least an hour before the race is due to arrive.