Keep Carmarthenshire Safe - Covid-19
Many people have made huge sacrifices to live within the rules, both before and during the firebreak. We now need to make sure that the effort we have made together is not wasted, and we do not have to undergo a further firebreak later in the year. To do that, we all need to take steps to keep each other safe, and we must all keep living our lives differently.
The main things we are asking people to do are:
- Stay out of each other’s homes, except in very limited circumstances
- Limit the times you leave your home, and the distance you travel
- When you do leave home, please try and be restrained in how many different people you see. It is better to see the same one or two people regularly than to see lots of different people occasionally
- maintain social distancing, including outdoors
- meet people outdoors rather than indoors where possible, even in circumstances where the law allows you to meet indoors
- Work from home if you can
- Wash your hands regularly and follow other advice on hygiene
- Self-isolate if you show symptoms of coronavirus
We need to do everything we can to help Keep Carmarthenshire Safe and control the spread of Covid-19 in our communities.
Whatever the current circumstances, we’re here to support you. Find information about support for you, your community, or your business, including answers to common questions - if you can’t find what you need, please get in touch via the ‘ask a question’ tab.